Online abstract submission is now closed!
Abstract submission opened: 9 December 2014
Deadline for abstract submission (new extended): 17 May 2015
Notification of acceptance: 5 June 2015
Deadline for authors’ registration: 15 June 2015
Abstract submission is available online, through the PAAM 2015 website. The first step to follow before submitting an abstract online is to login to the system, by entering your contact details and creating your personal username and password. These login details will allow you access to your Personal Page, through which you may:
- Submit your abstract(s) and make changes until the abstract submission deadline
- Register for the Meeting
- Book your accommodation during the Meeting
Upon submission, please indicate the type of presentation (Free or Poster Presentation), as well as one of the following topics that best describes the content of your abstract:
• Drug Allergy
• Food Allergy
• Prevention and Treatment
- Abstracts can only be submitted electronically, through the PAAM 2015 website.
- Deadline for abstract submission is 30 April 2015.
- Submission of abstracts is confirmed immediately by the abstract submission system. Submitting authors can check their abstract(s) text at any time, through their Personal Page.
- Abstracts must be written and presented in English.
- Abstract text must be a maximum of 300 words or 2,200 characters (including spaces), not including the title and authors and affiliations list.
- It is the authors’ responsibility to submit a correct abstract; any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the authors, if the abstract is accepted.
- Notification of acceptance/rejection will be sent to the submitting author by e-mail by 5 June 2015.
- The submitting author will be considered as the corresponding author of the abstract. The corresponding author will receive all correspondence concerning the abstract and is responsible for informing the other authors on its status.
- The presenting author of each abstract must be registered for PAAM 2013 and have paid the registration fee. The registration fee is refundable if the abstract is not accepted by the PAAM 2015 Organising Committee; however, no refund will be granted in case of cancellation by the authors. Deadline for authors’ registration: 15 June 2015
- Accepted abstracts will be
published on the PAAM 2015 website from the opening of the Meeting, on
condition that the presenting author has duly completed his/her registration.
For further information regarding abstract submission,
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org